Earn up to $20.00/hr! Teaching children to love the sport!!
Long Island Swim School is looking for hard working, professional, energetic, fun and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
• Teach swim lessons!! Warm water pools and small class sizes make it a comfortable environment for swimmers ages 1 – 16 yrs. and instructors.
• Be here!! With Daytime, Evening, and Weekend hours available, there are plenty of opportunities to create a flexible schedule. All we ask is that once your schedule is set, you stick with it! Our program works because of the relationships built between our instructors and our students. Consistency is key.
• Paid Training – LI Swim School's unique and comprehensive training program will provide you with all of the skills you need to teach quality lessons; focusing on basic skills, technique and water safety.
• A background in swimming is preferred. Comfort in water and basic swim knowledge is a must.
Are you a people person with exceptional sales skills? Are you organized and efficient? Are you looking to have fun at work, and help change lives in the process? Then a Member Services Representative position might be the job for you! We’re looking to fill our front desk with outgoing and helpful individuals who will act as the “face” of Long Island Swimming. You’ll help field customer questions, sell the program to prospective members, book students into classes. Awesome customer service skills are a must!
• Work 8hrs/wk and receive free lessons for your child.
• Health and dental benefits to qualifying employees.
• Receive discount on all retail items.
• Opportunities for career advancement.
• Work in a fun and supportive work environment.